The Health Care Administrator is responsible for supervising operation of all Health Services at The Tamalpais Marin, which include Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care, Short-Term Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, Memory Care and on-site Medical Clinic Wellness Center. They will be a strong advocate for residents and ensure quality operations, strong financial performance, and excellent resident satisfaction and survey results.
Bachelor’s degree in health, business administration or related field.
▪ California Nursing Home and RCFE Administrator’s license required.
▪ 3-5+ years leadership experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility, preferably within a CCRC setting.
▪ Significant, proven experience as a Nursing Home Administrator with a track record of success.
▪ Understands and embraces the mission of The Tamalpais Marin.
▪ Strong strategic and financial skills that demonstrate excellent leadership, financial management, team development, strategic planning and operating acumen.
▪ Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
▪ Strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Relates well in a team atmosphere with campus staff and corporate leadership.
For inquiries or to receive a full copy of the Position Specification e-mail: Sequoias@jeffharrisassociates.com.