Town Park Towers, conveniently located close to San Jose’s historic downtown, is a comfortable, secure, residential living facility for low- to moderate-income seniors, age 62 and older. Town Park Towers has studios, alcoves, and one-bedroom apartments, each with a private bath, kitchen, and a balcony. The community, which is culturally diverse and conveniently located near places of worship, physicians’ offices, senior centers, shopping, universities, and many of San Jose’s top attractions—is an ideal retirement community.
Our staff is committed to providing quality service tailored to residents in an environment that is respectful, compassionate and supportive. It is a community with choices of many activities, exercise classes, dance classes, exercise equipment, pool and ping pong tables, and monthly community meetings enjoyed by residents.
Town Park Towers offers residents an array of services and amenities, including:
- Located in downtown San Jose and close to public transportation (VTA)
- A library, computer room, and dining room with an outdoor patio
- Broad recreational activities and programs: seasonal and holiday celebrations, field trips, and tickets to sporting and cultural events
- Second Harvest Food Bank’s Brown Bag program, which gives residents free groceries, food, and produce on a weekly basis
- A Service Coordinator who can provide information on a variety of community resources and assist in the referral process, serve as an advocate or liaison with outside social and health agencies, and provide information on Medicare, MediCal and other benefit and entitlement programs
- A Health Education Coordinator who provides educational coordination and programming to residents, including nutrition, medication information, safety, blood pressure, weight, use of equipment, exercise and supportive counseling
- Annual Health Fair for residents, families and the community
- On-site 24-hour security