Close to San Francisco’s Cathedral Hill, Western Park Apartments, L.P. is a comfortable and secure home for low- and moderate-income seniors, aged 62 and older. Western Park has been providing housing with programs and community based services for over 40 years. We offer studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and cottage apartments in four different buildings. Residents enjoy a beautiful freshly decorated multi-purpose room, rooftop garden and atrium and state-of-the-art exercise equipment in the solarium exercise room.
Western Park is also a community filled with options. From exercise classes to ping pong tournaments, from meditation classes to classical music lectures music lectures – there’s something for everyone.
Western Park Apartments offers residents an array of services and amenities, including:
- Close proximity to public transportation (MUNI, BART)
- Weekly shuttle van service for local grocery shopping
- A library, computer room, dining room, art studio, rooftop garden
- Recreational activities and programs including seasonal and holiday celebrations and rooftop barbeques
- Art With Elders program, which offers seniors an opportunity to tap into their artistic skills
- A Brown Bag program, which gives residents free groceries, food, and produce on a weekly basis
- A Service Coordinator who can provide information on a variety of community resources and assist in the referral process, serves as an advocate or liaison with outside social and health agencies, and provides information on Medicare, MediCal and other benefit and entitlement programs
- On-site 24-hour security