Eastern Park’s recreation room, multi-use room, computer learning center, gym, and beautiful outdoor seating areas provide ample common space for residents’ programs and activities. A dedicated Service Coordinator also assists residents with finding community resources, serves as an advocate with outside social and health agencies, and provides information about Medicare, Medi-Cal, and other benefit and entitlement programs.
- Close proximity to public transportation (MUNI, BART)
- Computer room
- Multi-purpose room
- Recreation room
- Ping pong tables
- Comfortable outdoor seating areas
- A brown bag program, which gives residents free groceries on a weekly basis
- A Service Coordinator who can provide information on a variety of community resources and assist in the referral process, serve as an advocate or liaison with outside social and health agencies, and provide information on Medicare, MediCal, and other benefits and entitlement programs
- On-site, 24-hour security
For more information, please visit the EAH Housing website.